Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Is The Next Strongest Pain Killer To Vicodin Some STRONG Pain Killer To Stop My Tooth-pain?

Some STRONG pain killer to stop my tooth-pain? - what is the next strongest pain killer to vicodin

It is 4 hours and took 800 mg of ibuprofen a half hour trying to sleep, but my toothache makes me mad with pain so much!
I have an appointment with my dentist on Monday (not plan a little too early for me), but I can not work, I can eat, can not sleep with this terrible toothache.
PLEASE, someone should know, is a prescription painkiller to kill my pain ???!!!!! I really appreciate your help !!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are in this level of severe pain, then you may have to do something.

- If your current dentist can not or will not see you after hours, before hours, you will be somewhere ..... is better to get rid of him before Jesus Christ, irresponsible and bad practice of dentistry. Remember: a) your boss and your customers. B) Imagine a doctor and dentist that you can hire someone ... and fire.

They are certainly not in the business of love and courage and should be respected. You can hire and fire whom he chooses. Sooo,

- Call and ask for a referral to another dentist so that it can be seen more quickly. It is much more seriously the idea of losing to a patient (money) to a competitor.

Or,

- You find one. If you have your records forwarded to your new dentist call, we see too late that he has actually lost a patient ... and your company. He deserves it.

Nobody should be allowed to suffer so so bad. When Y leftOR, you need another dentist at all.

Call around and that the pharmacy (standalone or contribute on the basis of a supermarket) "Nail oilt. It is an old home remedy for toothache and can during the journey and until someone can be seen anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Try some Percogelsic is strongest on the murderer of a prescription pain reliever, you can buy. If you do not ask your pharmacist. In addition, you should call your dentist office and ask for the prescription of drugs for pain call for you, tell them you are with all of these problems.

Anonymous said...

I you would your dentist tomorrow and ask for a recipe for some kind of painkiller.

Prescription painkillers are not cut until Monday.

And there's always whiskey, open up the pharmacy.

Post a Comment