Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dubai Living 2010 Someone...anyone... Help? :(?

Someone...anyone... help? :(? - dubai living 2010

Hello everyone, hope your well, thank you, you for taking the time to see this question)
I have a light brine, things as simple havent been easy for me, but I do not feel sorry or anything, just some additional information that contributes to a precise answer can be.
separated in 8 Perent.
12-year-old mother died
forced to 12 years living with his father in Dubai
GCSE 16 years ended in the I --

I recently obtained some results in my IGCSE they werent exactly FAB and were quite shocking, my notes were pretty good, but so far (I have only 6) I have D's. ">
Band Council in Cambridge, so I have the results of my principles. The results were D in mathematics, biotechnology, chemical, spa, PHY and g\\ \\ \\ \\ EOG \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; was predicted an A *
But for those of you who do not know, and I think I'm an idiot Cambridge IGCSE O-level equivalent.
I am now back in the UK and do not return here until the end of summer, I sent applications and everything, but after my results, I'm really stressed out i wont get space at each university.
anyway can someone help me with the address, or advice on where to go from here? I had hoped, some of GCSE re \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt (not again, when P makes first: IGCSE's), but not many places offer the subjects or 9 full - are not. I have no idea how to seek work, and I do not know if I'm happy for part - or full time?
Finally, I want to go to college, and I am pleasedWork, because to me at least a backup, so that in the autumn of 2010, I hope that I secured a place in the school, thus delaying my studies for 2 years. F * ck argh>. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;
please someone help :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment