Friday, February 12, 2010

400ex Dg Bumper 2000 Yamaha Warrior 350cc Wheelie Trouble!!!?

2000 Yamaha Warrior 350cc wheelie trouble!!!? - 400ex dg bumper

OK, on Saturday, my father and my brother a new bike, I am a warrior, and my brother, the 400EX. Its properties in any way, but I only nothing, piece of shit game reached the tender is likely that hell. Barley or pulling in the clutch is actuated. Tires on the rear axle and a half inches taller than stock, so if I back in the clutch, I should get smaller tires? So, I know that a 13T pinion to get, so if you are more like a 14D with a new chain, that this help? I am very angry now about everything: 0 a piece of exhaust Cobra, DG front bumper and a few other small mods is. All suggestions are very helpful:) thank you

2 comments:

offroadj... said...

If everyone wants u to a rear wheel fell off his brother, then you change the clutch, let the 13 teeth in the front. Conversion to a 3 on the back (three teeth of the pinion than today), with the new channel. The population in the rear tires and take off in second gear, which accelerates with the devil

dirtytri... said...

I am looking for a different answer, as long as you have. It seems pretty clear clutch.

Post a Comment