Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blepharitis Treatment More Condition_symptoms Blepharitis From Allergies, Treatment?

Blepharitis from allergies, treatment? - blepharitis treatment more condition_symptoms

I have swollen red eyes from allergies. There are a few crusts of bacteria that grow there. I tried to wash themselves and they have improved, but most seem to have reached a plateau. Every morning I see the bacteria on the roots of the lashes. Is there anything I can do? ... I know that I am a chronic and affects both eyes, but seems only to have the problem.

I need a better treatment without a doctor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At the counter: antihistamines, decongestants
Steroids RX: antihistamines (oral, ophthalmic, nasal), leukotriene inhibitor (Singulair), nasal

Post a Comment