Friday, February 5, 2010

No Camera Detected Dell Inspiron 1525 Dell Inspiron 1525 Webcam?

Dell inspiron 1525 webcam? - no camera detected dell inspiron 1525

Okay, so I have a Dell Inspiron 1525, and has been in the webcam. I must have the equipment clean b / c it was a virus, but months before the virus could use the webcam, and after a few months later [even before the virus] I've tried to be used l 'again and did not say to recognize the camera and need to get in touch, or what? but it is already built soooo ... How do I sign? In any case, after the device is cleaned, everything was lost [disappeared iTunes, music, photos, decorations, etc.] and the camera icon was. idk what is wrong, but I really want to know that I can use Skype!

Thank you soo much:)

1 comment:

Megann!# said...

installing the camera software again.

Post a Comment