Thursday, January 21, 2010

Knuckle Swelling What Would Cause Swelling Of The Knuckles?

What would cause swelling of the knuckles? - knuckle swelling

When I was in school I sometimes had one or two fingers to swell around the seam zone. As a rule, he left after a few days.

But now I (21) I'm right (all) fingers hands were swollen and slightly swollen. I can not even make a fist, because it hurts too much and too inflated.

I am planning to go to a doctor if it worsens.

I doubt it is arthritis, because it rarely happens.

However, no one had similar experience or know why this would happen?

3 comments:

Niffer_7... said...

Unless you had your any kind of strong excercize such as tennis, lifiting weight, you can immediately see your doctor. It could be a sign of Rhuematoid arthritis.

carnaby_... said...

could tendon strains. could also be bursitis. Inflammation of the sac of fluid around the joints.
Arthritis of the low frequency does not necessarily deny. only the already time to time.

sleepybo... said...

It could also be gout or a symptom of a larger problem, I would not expect to see if it can get worse, in your doc out soon.

Post a Comment