Monday, December 14, 2009

Myoclonus More Condition_symptoms Hyperacusis, Myoclonus, SID, Involuntarily Shuddering On Loud Noises And Going Down Hills?

Hyperacusis, myoclonus, SID, involuntarily shuddering on loud noises and going down hills? - myoclonus more condition_symptoms

I always try to understand why I, showers / facial spasms, and would like to cover my ears with loud music (with the usual standards of other nations) and in raids. I find nothing. I feel very isolated and lonely at this time (usually you can do anything on the Internet! To find), so if anyone knows this please, speak!

It may be psychogenic. Distraction control / automatic function to some degree, but it is a physical reaction. I have very hard (in my opinion) the music for a few seconds and I was curious, do not force me to tear off his helmet. I even had tears on my face. It's just something stupid happens, uncontrollable spasms ... I lose control in the mountains and up to loud music (both feel the same thing for me is that my stomach is jumping) and spasm. Sometimes, even thought they are in music or in the mountains! Does anyone know anything about it? I researched non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment